10. There's more competition and less funding available for grants than ever before
9. The ORED has decades of experience working with all the major funding organizations
8. Pre-proposal discussion, an objective draft review, and constructive feedback will
increase your proposal's competitiveness
7. The ORED may be able to help identify strategic partnerships that will strengthen your proposal
6. Virtually every proposal can use a little editorial support and consultation
5. A proposal's strong evaluation plan can be the difference between receiving funding and
"thanks...but no thanks..."
4. The ORED's Pre-Award office provides exceptional budget development, structural compliance,
and agency-specific consulation and support
3. Grant writing assistance can be very helpful to time-stressed faculty, staff, and project partners
2. ORED can help in identifying potential funding sources for your proposed initiative
1. We want to help you to be successful in getting funding for your project.
Back to Top